Monday 30 May 2011

The Fat Controller....

Hello fellow crafters and welcome to my crafting corner! I hope you are all well and enjoyed the bank holiday weekend. Now before anyone gets excited and thinks I'm promoting a new diet aid, let me introduce you all to what was going to be the groom topper for my wedding cake. *Drum roll please* "Ladies and Gentlemen, woo woo productions is proud to present 'the Fat Controller' from the popular children's television programme, "Thomas the Tank Engine and friends" or if you squint the amazing Bertie Bassett much loved licquorice figure."

This "lovely" quilled figure was my first attempt at quilling a 3D character but somehow I ended up with the Fat Controller and not the handsome groom I was hoping for... Still that's marriage for you ;o) ( joking I adore my lovely Chris)

Well this is just a very quick blog for now.... If you can bear the sight of my second attempt then I'll post it later.  Stay crafty everyone. Big hugs Sarah aka woo woo girl xxx

2 comments:

  1. How cute is that!? I love your groom. He looks whimsical. Good job on your first ever 3D quilling project.

    I had to laugh out loud at your commentary that went with the photo. I know about Thomas the Train Engine but I'm not that up on the "Fat Controller". Sadly, I must confess to a lack of knowledge of Bertie the Bassett also.

    Still I love the look of your 3D quilled groom. I'm looking forward to the 3D quilled bride when she gets added in.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah thats awesome! I wont even attempt quilling because I dont have the patience! He looks fab I wanna see the bride :-)

    ReplyDelete