Sunday 21 November 2010

Computer Card



Hello fellow Crafters! I hope you've had a great weekend and are refreshed. This evening I've been listening to some music and making a 40th Birthday card for a friend. I've uploaded 3 photos as none are particularly clear. I made this card out of black cardstock which I dry embossed using the Media 'n' Pastimes embossing board made by Keepsake Card Craft Ltd. It's actually a tv but I thought it would make a perfect pc screen. Once embossed I cut out the shape then the centre panel using a craft knife, I then used some acetate as a screen and added the wording. Using foam tape I mounted the piece onto some backing card that is printed with a circuit board pattern - sorry no idea who makes it. I then cut round the monitor and mounted it onto a landscape A5 card blank. I finished it off with a copper outline sticker for the on/off button. I really hope you like this card, I had alot of fun making it and in real life it looks really good (even if I do say so myself! lol).

Well that's all for today - hope to be crafting and blogging again soon. Happy crafting! ttfn Sarah aka woowoogirl xxx

1 comment:

  1. Very fun card!! My Adams a computer near I might give this a go for his birthday in Feb.

    ReplyDelete